Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 121

Thread: We haven't been doing any 'Bush Bashing" lately..

  1. #1
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    and frankly... I miss it!
    The only thing that gives me the 'warm and fuzzies' is that people are getting a grip on what a **** he is. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    If you see anything laughable in regards to 'him', please post it.
    I love to kick this man when he's down!
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  2. #2
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What was bleeped was d-o-r-k!
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hahaha... Too bad, I thought it was the word
    D-I-C-K Hahaha... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    george paul

    Hahaha... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Cherie,

    I got rid of all my good E- mails about W. before I join the board.

    But ya know there's always hope that DEAD EYE DICK [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] will take DUBYA [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] Hunting with him. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hahaha
    Wingnut

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I like to keep it all in perspective by visiting this web site on a regular basis.

    http://icasualties.org/oif/

    It's the up to date casualty count in Iraq.

    What was it W called himself..."a leader with results?"
    If dead people can be called "results" I guess it was true!

    Like Helen Thomas says, "he is the worst president ever."
    Totally corrupt and yet no end in sight, although the evidence is piling up!

    Let's Hope For Peace!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #7
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Here's some 'results' for ya Gus!!
    OMG!! Long but worth the read!!
    xx,
    Cherie


    RESUME for the Office of President of the United States

    George Walker Bush
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    Washington, DC 20520
    Education and Experience


    Law Enforcement

    * I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days.
    * My Texas driving record has been "lost" and is not available.

    Military

    * I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.

    College

    * I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a cheerleader.
    * I was given an Masters of Business Administration degree at Harvard.
    Past Work Experience

    * I ran for U.S. Congress and lost. I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas, in 1975.
    * I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock. The bin Laden family gave me money to try again, and I bankrupted that company too.
    * I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money.
    * With the help of my father and our friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected governor of Texas.
    Accomplishments as Governor of Texas

    * I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making Texas the most polluted state in the Union. During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America.
    * I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in borrowed money.
    * I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American history.
    Accomplishments as President

    * I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
    * I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.
    * I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
    * I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
    * I achieved negative job growth for the first time in over a century. I did this partly with my agressive job exporting/outsourcing program.
    * I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
    * I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
    * I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market. In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month.
    * I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleezza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
    * I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. President.
    * I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.
    * My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. History, Enron.
    * My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.
    * I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate rip-offs in history.
    * I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed. I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.
    * I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
    * I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any President in U.S. history.
    * I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States government.
    * I've broken more international treaties than any President in U.S. history.
    * I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.
    * I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
    * I refused to allow inspector's access to U.S. "prisoners of war" detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
    * I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).
    * I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any President since the advent of television.
    * I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year period. After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
    * I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.
    * I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people), shattering the record for protests against any person in the history of mankind.
    * I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families ? in wartime.
    * I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.
    * I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster", a WMD.
    * I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice.

    Records and References

    * All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed and unavailable for public view.
    * All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
    * All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.



    [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    The [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] is in the details, eh Cherie?!?!

    bush devil

    I have a theory, btw. I'm sure you remember how the media played up Cheyney's "gravitas" in 2000.
    Since Bush had no experience/gravitas of his own, Cheyney made up for it.
    I think that was the basic thrust.

    I believe Cheyney let that go to his head and Bush became determined to have lots of gravitas a.s.a.p. (maybe even MORE than Cheyney).

    That's my theory. Just another example of the media messing up. They really should beware of the huge egos these guys have.

    [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    beavisbushcheny

    icon beavis [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

    GRRREAT idea Cherie! I'll have to see what I have in my arsenal.
    We've had some excellent patriotic (anti-bush) discussions here and it certainly hasn't gotten any better!
    [img]mad.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ April 14, 2006 01:00 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member mrjop1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a group on Yahoo "jamesphillipsgroup" which I send Bush blunders to all the time. If anyone from here wants to subscribe to it, just say you're from the Cherrie board and I'll add you in.

    James O. Phillips
    Urbana IL USA
    http://www.myspace.com/mrjop1975

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic